Altona Lounge Setting - 4 pce
The Altona Lounge Setting channels mid-century design with its classically formed teak frame and traditional French cane woven back details.
French Cane Weave Crafted with HDPE wicker which is highly durable. Being able to long withstand the outdoor elements, it is more adapt to outside use than traditional rattan.
Teak Wood Premium teak sourced from sustainable plantation has been used to craft this piece. This rich, honey toned timber provides weather-resistance and durability even in the harshest weather conditions.
Fabric Finished with a beautifully textured outdoor fabric which is water, oil and stain resistant.
- DURABLE FSC CERTIFIED TEAK
- ALL WEATHER HDPE FRENCH RATTAN
- Durable fabric
2.5 Seater: L162 D75 H73
2 x Armchair Seater: L75 D75
Coffee Table: L110 D60
EUROPEAN DESIGNED, STATEMENT PIECES
Our outdoor teak collection is refined, well designed and 100% sustainable. Crafted alongside complementary materials such as aluminium, rope, concrete, and HDPE wicker & rattan to create standout outdoor furniture with a contemporary touch.
Crafted using 100% reclaimed teak destined for landfill, our collection of reclaimed teak does not contribute to the depletion of value forest resources. Importantly all our S2dio teak pieces are FSC certified. You can find out more about the Forestry Stewardship Council here
Widely known as the supreme timber for outdoor use, teak furniture is an excellent choice for outdoor living and with regular maintenance will provide years of loyal service. Due to natural variations in the wood, each product and finish may vary slightly.
To maintain Teak furniture in the best possible condition we recommend Golden Care® products. Golden Care® keeps outdoor furniture looking new and gives it long term protection against the effects of the weathering process. And at the same time, cause minimal impact to the environment and human safety and comfort.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- New teak will experience oil surfacing. These areas, which look like a water mark, can be removed by gentle washing.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.
You must have at least one item in your cart.