Amalfi & Leto Dining Setting - 7 pce
The Leto collection showcases both modern design and traditional craftsmanship with its striking fishnet style weave pattern.
The dining chair has been elegantly designed with an airy, open-weave which adds a sense of light and elegance.
Designed for outdoor relaxation and entertaining, this collection is functional in its design. Made with durable materials like water repellent sunproof olefin fabric on the chairs and a sintered stone dining table.
Sintered Stone is a great outdoor material as it is extremely heat resistant and scratch resistant which can be placed in full outdoor spaces.
The full Leto Collection includes a dining, lounge setting and an occasional chair.
View the full Leto Collection
Designed with the harsh Australian climate in mind with:
- Rust-free aluminium frame
- Water repellent 100% solution dyed sunproof olefin fabric
- Rope made with a high strength polyester fibres
- Sintered stone dining table
SINTERED STONESintered Stone is a great outdoor material as it is extremely heat resistant and scratch resistant which can be placed in full outdoor spaces.
Sintered Stone is manufactured in a way which mimics the processes that form natural stones. Minerals and stone particles are selected for quality, colour and texture. These particles are then subject to extreme heat and pressure – just like they would be deep in the earth’s crust for thousands of years, but achieved much quicker. When the process is finished, the particles are bonded together permanently, without the need for resins or bonding agents, to create Sintered Stone.
What are the benefits of Sintered Stone?
To the untrained eye, Sintered Stone is almost impossible to distinguish from natural stone – unless it’s been made in some unlikely colour or pattern! Benefits of Sintered Stone include:
- Outdoor resistant
- Unaffected by heat or cold
- Very hard to chip, scratch or damage
- Easy to clean
- Food safe and hygienic
- Non-porous which means the stone doesn’t need sealing
Aluminium is an ideal metal for outdoor use as it highly durable but also lightweight. All of our aluminium pieces have been coated with environmentally friendly paint which is toughened to minimise scratching and chipping.
Aluminium does not rust so the furniture can be kept outside all year around and is corrosion resistant meaning that it will not rust, irrespective of how long it is kept outdoors. The result - low maintenance outdoor furniture which is durable enough to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid hitting metal furniture pieces against one another and avoid dragging along the ground. On table tops, we recommend placemats to avoid scratches that can chip the finish and promote oxidization.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.
WATER REPELLENT 100% SOLUTION DYED SUNPROOF OLEFIN FABRIC
There are many benefits to Olefin Outdoor Fabric, some of these are:
Weatherproof: Olefin is able to withstand prolonged exposure to sun, wind, rain and humidity. The fabric is protected by an invisible shield around each fibre meaning that moisture can be wiped off easily, ensuring the piece dries quickly. Additionally it is also resistant to mildew, and insects.
Stain Resistance: This fabric has gone through a special treatment to reduce the fabrics absorption of soil and stains. This ensures the fabric remains clean and vibrant.
Fade Resistant: Olefin is a superior outdoor fabric which is resistant to fading. Solution dyeing is used in production, lending Olefin to incredible colourfastness.
Durable: This material is highly durable and stands up particularly well to abrasion.
Cleanability: Due to the fabrics being woven with solution dyed olefin yarns, the fabrics can be safely cleaned
Comfort: Olefin does not transmit static charges, and it is remarkably soft and smooth.
Environmentally Friendly: No land or water is used during production. The fibre is also highly recyclable.
You must have at least one item in your cart.