Belmont & Danske Outdoor Bar Setting
The Belmont and Danske Bar setting has been crafted with a combination of durable and complementary materials. Handwoven wicker and honey-toned teak combine to create a setting which is both durable and stylish.
- All weather wicker
- High UV resistant wicker
- Durable teak frame
EUROPEAN DESIGNED, STATEMENT PIECES
Widely known as the supreme timber for outdoor use, our S2dio teak collection is refined, contemporary and 100% sustainable. The pieces are European designed and include complementary materials such as aluminium, rope, concrete and wicker to create standout outdoor furniture with a contemporary touch.
Crafted using 100% reclaimed teak destined for landfill, our collection of reclaimed teak does not contribute to the depletion of value forest resources. Importantly all our S2dio teak pieces are FSC certified. You can find out more about the Forestry Stewardship Council here
Teak furniture is an excellent choice for outdoor living and with regular maintenance will provide years of loyal service. Due to natural variations in the wood, each product and finish may vary slightly.
To maintain Teak furniture in the best possible condition we recommend Golden Care® products. Golden Care® keeps outdoor furniture looking new and gives it long term protection against the effects of the weathering process. And at the same time, cause minimal impact to the environment and human safety and comfort.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- New teak will experience oil surfacing. These areas, which look like a water mark, can be removed by gentle washing.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.