Freedom Dining Setting
The Freedom Dining Setting sets its self apart with its iconic curvaceous design and clever, high tech, durable materials.
Designed for outdoor dining this setting is completely weatherproof and able to be placed outdoors with no protection. Made with durable materials like textylene mixed with polyester to give a soft fabric feel with quick dry foam for mould protection.
This dining setting includes a 4 dining chairs and a ceramic table top.
Designed with the harsh Australian climate in mind with:
- Ceramic Table Top
- Completely weatherproof
- Quick dry foam
- Textylene and Polyester fabric
3 year warranty
3 year warranty
Aluminium is an ideal metal for outdoor use as it highly durable but also lightweight. All of our aluminium pieces have been coated with environmentally friendly paint which is toughened to minimise scratching and chipping.
Aluminium does not rust so the furniture can be kept outside all year around and is corrosion resistant meaning that it will not rust, irrespective of how long it is kept outdoors. The result - low maintenance outdoor furniture which is durable enough to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid hitting metal furniture pieces against one another and avoid dragging along the ground. On table tops, we recommend placemats to avoid scratches that can chip the finish and promote oxidization.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.
WATER REPELLENT QUICK DRY FOAM
There are many benefits to Quick Dry foam, some of these are:
Waterproof: Quick Dry Foam has been designed specifically for outdoor use, as it dries considerably faster than normal foams. Because of this it is very resistant to mould and fungus growth.
Drainage: Due to large open pores, the material can drain water very fast. This allows air to circulate better.