GRC Grey Top & Barca Dining Setting - 7 pce
Drawing attention with its contrasting materials and refined proportions, the GRC & Barca Dining Setting offers a contemporary edge.
The Barca Chair offers a sleek frame which sits in perfect proportion with a naturally toned woven rope back. Made with a powder coated aluminium frame, durable rope and acrylic fabric.
The 'concrete look' finish of the GRC table has been made with a composite stone, constructed from a mixture of cement, sand and fibre glass. This robust, water resistant material offers strength and flexibility, creating a hard wearing and lightweight material, perfectly suitable for prolonged outdoor use.
- Rust Free Aluminium Frame
- Powder coated for durability
- Easy to clean and care for
- GRC Table top
Table: L220 W100
Chair: W60 D44 H78
Aluminium is an ideal metal for outdoor use as it highly durable but also lightweight. All of our aluminium pieces have been coated with environmentally friendly paint which is toughened to minimise scratching and chipping.
Aluminium does not rust so the furniture can be kept outside all year around and is corrosion resistant meaning that it will not rust, irrespective of how long it is kept outdoors. The result - low maintenance outdoor furniture which is durable enough to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid hitting metal furniture pieces against one another and avoid dragging along the ground. On table tops, we recommend placemats to avoid scratches that can chip the finish and promote oxidization.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.