Manna & Salsa Dining Setting - 9 pce
The Manna & Salsa Dining Setting offers a striking contrast between its warm teak table and sleek black woven rope dining chairs.
The Salsa Dining Chair features an elegant, sleek frame which sits in perfect proportion with its complementary woven back feature.
Made with a powder coated aluminium frame, durable rope and acrylic fabric.
- POWDER COATED FOR LONGEVITY
- RUST FREE ALUMINIUM FRAME
- DURABLE ROPE
- DURABLE ACRYLIC FABRIC
- EASY TO CLEAN AND CARE FOR
Dining Chair: W63 D93 H100
Dining Table: L210 W95 H75
Also available in a 7pce setting as well as other colours.
EUROPEAN DESIGNED, STATEMENT PIECES
Our outdoor teak collection is refined, well designed and 100% sustainable. Crafted alongside complementary materials such as aluminium, rope, concrete, and HDPE wicker & rattan to create standout outdoor furniture with a contemporary touch.
Crafted using 100% reclaimed teak destined for landfill, our collection of reclaimed teak does not contribute to the depletion of value forest resources. Importantly all our S2dio teak pieces are FSC certified. You can find out more about the Forestry Stewardship Council here
Widely known as the supreme timber for outdoor use, teak furniture is an excellent choice for outdoor living and with regular maintenance will provide years of loyal service. Due to natural variations in the wood, each product and finish may vary slightly.
To maintain Teak furniture in the best possible condition we recommend Golden Care® products. Golden Care® keeps outdoor furniture looking new and gives it long term protection against the effects of the weathering process. And at the same time, cause minimal impact to the environment and human safety and comfort.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- New teak will experience oil surfacing. These areas, which look like a water mark, can be removed by gentle washing.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.