Graphite GRC Outdoor Table U Leg 2.2 X 1m Gunmetal
Bold and sturdy the Graphite GRC Dining Setting has been designed to last.
Made with combination of durable aluminium and cement fibre.
This spacious dining table can comfortably seat up to eight people.
- Industrial finish cement table
- Aluminium legs with durable powder coat
- Non-rust aluminium
Table: L220 W100
RC (Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement)GRC (Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement) is a robust material produced to combine the characteristics of strength, toughness and water resistance making it an ideal material for use in outdoor furniture.
Each GRC cement table top is hand painted, which may result in a slight colour variation but making each table unique.
HOW DO I CARE FOR IT?
GRC cement tables require very little maintenance to keep them looking new. For daily care and spills, simply wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To remove dirt and grime, wipe clean with a soft damp cloth and mild detergent solution as required.
To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals and rough cleaning pads and polishes.
To guard against fading, any outdoor furniture exposed to direct sunlight or the everyday elements, we recommend the use of outdoor furniture covers.
Aluminium is an ideal metal for outdoor use as it highly durable but also lightweight. All of our aluminium pieces have been coated with environmentally friendly paint which is toughened to minimise scratching and chipping.
Aluminium does not rust so the furniture can be kept outside all year around and is corrosion resistant meaning that it will not rust, irrespective of how long it is kept outdoors. The result - low maintenance outdoor furniture which is durable enough to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid hitting metal furniture pieces against one another and avoid dragging along the ground. On table tops, we recommend placemats to avoid scratches that can chip the finish and promote oxidization.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.