Tango & Chic Extension Dining Setting - 9 pce White/Taupe
This extension setting is just what you need to seat up to 8 guests in style and comfort. When your guests are gone and you need more space fold it back to a 176cm length table.
The Tango Table has been designed with Hamptons inspired cross legs and a slatted aluminium table top. Paired with the Chic outdoor dining chairs with their durable textilene sling backs.
The pop up extension, has been designed well, extending from 176 to 235cm with limited effort involved.
Designed with the harsh Australian climate in mind with:
- Durable rust resistant aluminium
- Textilene Seat sling
- Table seats 6 to 8 people comfortably
Aluminium is an ideal metal for outdoor use as it highly durable but also lightweight. All of our aluminium pieces have been coated with environmentally friendly paint which is toughened to minimise scratching and chipping.
Aluminium does not rust so the furniture can be kept outside all year around and is corrosion resistant meaning that it will not rust, irrespective of how long it is kept outdoors. The result - low maintenance outdoor furniture which is durable enough to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Spores that create mould and mildew thrive in environments with dirt and moisture. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid hitting metal furniture pieces against one another and avoid dragging along the ground. On table tops, we recommend placemats to avoid scratches that can chip the finish and promote oxidization.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it by covering or storing it. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.
You must have at least one item in your cart.